Just before 2 pm EDT, the New York City Police Department called via Twitter for photos of citizens with its officers. Almost immediately the campaign #myNYPD seemed to backfire, as users flooded the hashtag with photos decrying alleged police brutality.
"appropriate outfit with just the right amount of sexiness"-my friend harrison’s response to me asking if my clothes were acceptable for a presentation
- just presented my final sociology project! i can’t believe it..and i think i did a good job, floater texted me after to tell me i did great :) it’s a little overwhelming to be the first one to present
- i didn’t finish my rough draft for peer review so i will lose the 5 points but i don’t even care at this point
- tonight i’m going to buddhism class and the take back the night event
friday i will be able to breathe a little sigh of relief until saturday when i have to get back to work
- buddhism rough draft completed
- powerpoint completed (twice, because she didn’t like the first one)
- religion meeting was rescheduled to thursday from 4-5:30 pm so i got extra time on that!!
- starting my criminal justice rough draft now
- will prepare note cards for my presentation a little later tonight
- picking up my cap & gown tomorrow!
turn down for what || dj snake & lil jon
my sister is staying behind in plymouth for a few extra days and so my brother in law and i came back to philly together. i have never seen so many white boy moves …this song was the peak of it haha i love you jim.